Select the language and the country where you want to get your driving license
If you have any doubts about the services that Practicatest.com can offer to you please feel free to contact us through the following channels:
Enter your email and password to access the driving tests. If you don’t have a PracticaTest account yet, sign up and get one.
We can help you reset your password and security info. First, enter your email and follow the instructions below.
The area of uncertainty is a safety space around the vehicle which covers the front, rear and especially the sides, where any road user could move unexpectedly. E.g. a cyclist can turn right quickly.
Among the various road users: don’t surprise, don’t disturb and be understanding.
Pedestrians must travel:
1. Incorrect position causes fatigue and tension.
2. The seat and seat back allow the driver to reach the pedals and steering wheel with slightly bent legs and arms.
4. Steering wheel: Held firmly and simulating a clock with hands marking 10 minutes to 2 or quarter to 3.
5. Gearbox: To change gear, it will be necessary to engage the clutch.
6. Turn signals: After performing a manoeuvre, they should be turned off.
MOPEDS AND MOTORCYCLES: